Sunday, January 17, 2010

Family...

You know I sometimes get mad at my family for the little things (not being on time, being a little sloppy,etc.). And by family I mean my mom and sisters, but I realized something this weekend, that no matter their faults (and they are probably more mine than theirs) at least they are always there for me. They are the only ones that came to my jewelry party this weekend. Sad I know. I felt like I could cry for a while and then I thought why don't I just enjoy the people that did come and support me. Anyway I know people have reasons for not being able to make it. I understand, I really do, but 30 invites later I am left feeling grateful for family. Now onto more family adventures with a wedding shower for my lovely sister Stephanie. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love you Chelle and I am very sorry for not being able to be there for you. If I hurt you in any way, please forgive me. You mean the world to me and I would never want to hurt you in any way. I can't wait to see you in a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you this week either.

    ReplyDelete