Friday, December 4, 2009

2 years old...

I know I posted about your party but I thought I should say a few things about you and your accomplishments at two. We are very proud of you and think you are the cutest and smartest thing ever. Inever imagined it would happen so fast one day you are a baby and the next you are a little man.
  • you use a spoon and fork to eat with (very well I might add)
  • you are always asking questions like "What did that lady say?" or "where does the airplanes go?"
  • you are part of the way potty trained (the dirty part, if you catch my drift)
  • you can say your alphabet and even love to get to the part at the end about "sing with me tooooooooo" at the top of your lungs
  • you can count to 15! that seems crazy to me but you can, so smart
  • you think belly buttons or as you call them tummy pits are hilarious
  • you can't wait for the thank you Jesus part at the end of prayer
  • you love to swim
  • you love to do forward rolls with your cousin
  • you like to pretend to work on cars just like daddy (to cute when you bend under every car and say "Daddy are you under there"
  • you can take off all your clothes by yourself and insist upon doing it
  • you wake up every morning and ask if you can go play at McKenzie's
  • you love to GO! you don't really care where just not home
  • your most favorite thing of all is to dance ( you get to going with those arms and legs, spin sometimes, try to imitate people on t.v.

No comments:

Post a Comment