Friday, October 9, 2009

Birthday fun...

Can you believe it Hudson turns two in two weeks!! That sounds crazy to me, he should still be a baby but no he is going to officially be a preschooler (by baby magazines/websites) in two weeks. Well we are going to throw him a dinosaur birthday party. I can't wait. I love birthdays and I hope to instill that love in Hudson. It should be very cool, we are going to have dinosaur shadows on the wall, dino cake, dino games, dino prizes, the works. Fun Fun! Two....I can't believe it. I will be sure and post pics after the party.

While everyone is in town for his party, brad and Aaron are going to fix our shower. I will be so glad to have it back. A couple of weeks ago they ripped all the tile and shower unit off the walls and it was a huge mess. Now they are going to re-tile the shower and put in new faucets and a new shower head. The tile is really pretty and I can't wait to be able to use it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment