Monday, August 3, 2009

Thoughts...

The rest of the year is going to be kind of a blur. Even so we are all so ready to go on vacations and get out of town. Hudson and I leave for Houston on Sat. and come back on the 16th. Hudson and I get a fun filled week of pool side sun (swimming for him), eating at trendy restaurants we have never tried before, and spending quality time with brad and barb. We always have such a great time there. I was thinking about it and Hudson has ridden on a plane to six places, that is crazy because he isn't even two yet. I didn't ride on an airplane until I was 18. He is actually very good onplanes and thinks they are very cool. Since we live near the base he sees alot of them go overhead and informs you every time. So cute.

I was reading Jenny's blog about how Grant is talking and she is so right. I think it is amazing how one minute hardly nothing just the occasional momma and dada and now Hudson is speaking in complete sentences. Seriously like a whole sentence and I can't believe it when he says "I don't want to" or "I anna see garden" or my personal favorite "Yuve You".

Speaking of Jenny, we took our family pics with her the other day and I can't wait to see them. The spot she took us to was so perfect. Yeah!!

Lately I am having these total missing my best friend moments. As some of you may know I am not the best at phone convos and returning peoples messages (I have never been a phone person) but lately I have this urge to pick up the phone and just talk about nothing. crazy. Anyway, Amy I am coming to Od on the 21st so hopefully we can get together and have lunch or something.

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see your pics! be sure and post some when you get them! and...don't you forget that you and amy promised you'd come at some point after the babe is born...i'll be keeping track...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will definately have lunch! Can't wait to see you...miss you bunches! Tell Aaron and Hudson we said hey! Oh and the day trip sounds awesome! Alex and I both are excited! Maybe we can schedule for sometime in September? We'll see...Love you

    ReplyDelete