The backyard is come to a stand still. It really drives me crazy to have to wait on other people to get projects done. Friday the curb guy comes and lays the curbing around the would be flower bed. Then we can figure exactly how many pavers for the space for the bar-b-que grill. I will take the truck to lowes seconds after the curb guys leave. They were suppose to come last week and had to cancel and then Wed, but the rain prevented them from doing it. Once the pavers are in palce I have the grass lady on stand by to come and spray the grass seeds in on Tuesday. Then finally we will have a backyard not one giant mud pit. One thing I am very excited about is a raised white cedar garden bed I oredered and should be arriving on friday. How much fun is it going to be for Hudson and I to have a vegie garden? I can't wait. We plan on planting squash, beans, strawberries, carrots, and I hope to plant a pumpkin so by Halloween Hudson can decorate his own pumpkin he helped grow! We will see how it goes, because we also have to throw in two birthday parties and a mother's tea into the mix. Should make for an interesting weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment