Finally Aaron and I are going to start working on having a presentable back yard. I mean we have only lived here for five years this Sept. We have put it off and put it off and now we are to the point that we have to do it. Poor Hudson can not roam free around the front (obvious reasons like traffic) and I am constantly telling him to slow down because our front slopes so much he trips face first into the dirt. I am one of those people (and luckily Aaron is to) that when we get an idea and plan it all has to be done quickly and right, right now. Picture a shed for lawn equipment, a rock bed for Hudson to play in, a small veggie garden for Hudson and I to work, and grass. Throw in Hudson's kiddie picnic table and turtle sandbox and we are going to have a great summer! Not to mention that my back patio will be cleared off and I will actually be able to enjoy the outdoor furniture I bought last year. Nothing sounds cozier than sitting on the
love seat, drinking hot tea late in the evening before bed.
That sounds like so much fun! can Grant and I come over to play sometime!? That'd be so fun!
ReplyDelete