Kendra and I just decided to treat ourselves today and go out for lunch. We do not do this very often and so we did it up. We ate Johnny Carino's,Yummy!! And since it was lunch there was hardly anyone there so we didn't care if everyone heard our kids occasional cry. Very Nice.
So I told you about my accident and today I took my lovely fast car into the shop and got the slowest rental car ever. A PT Cruiser. I like the PT and all but after driving my car for so long and the fact that my car is really fast (thanks to my husband) I really miss it. But don't tell him that ;). He seems like he is always working on it to make it better and I complain but now I get it. Slow is awful. And it isn't like I speed I would just like to get to the speed limit faster. If that makes since (it does in my world with a husband with 3 suped up cars).
After Hudson gets up from his nap I am going to try and finally go to Hobby Lobby. Cadillacs better stay out of my way!!
buy DA 50-90 backlinkscheap
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment